Time for another competition from those generous sorts at United Inkdom!
For the Summer Solstice giveaway, we have another Kaweko – this time the very BRIGHT Kaweko Sport Highlighter AND a pink Rhodia Pocket Notebook!
There will only be one prize per applicant, so please state in your email entry which of the two prizes you are interested in.
As ever, the questions are very easy, with all the answers either in the United Inkdom review for the pen or from the manufacturer’s website for Rhodia or the pen manufacturer’s website www.kaweco-pen.com/en
To enter all you have to do is:
a) be resident in the UK
b) subscribe to the United Inkdom blog for email updates
c) Answer the following questions:
- How many colours does the Rhodiarama soft cover journal come in?
- How many sheets in the Rhodia Spine Sewn Notbeook?
- How many UK distributors do Rhodia have listed, on their website?
- What kind of nib does this Sport Highlighter have?
- Is the clip included in the price?
- Why do you need this pen in your fountain pen collection? Maximum of 50 words please 🙂
That wasn’t too tricky was it? Get your answers to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on Thursday, 25th July and we’ll contact you by email to let you know that you’ve won!